Florastor 250mg/50caps $39.95 with FREE shipping
Probiotic Dietary Supplement
Saccharomyces boulardii from Biocodex
- pharmaceutical-grade standard
- 250mg per capsule
- needs no refrigeration
- $18.95 for 20 foil wrapped caps or
- $39.95/bottle of 50 (6+ bottles $38 ea)
- Bottle ships FREE with "Florastor Mail"
Florastor is a probiotic and is the premier brand of Saccharomyces boulardii, an all-natural intestinal dietary supplement for people with sensitive digestive systems. A vegetarian formula is used in vegetarian capsules. It is manufactured by Biocodex, a pharmaceutical
laboratory, in accordance with the most stringent standards, ensuring the highest quality product.
Florastor 250mg is now available in bottles of 50. Most people will take 500mg (1 capsule of 250mg twice a day) to improve their intestinal health.
If you have any questions please feel free to call us at 1-866-639-8467.
SPECIAL for a limited time:
Free continental US mail shipping. Choose "Florastor Mail" as the shipping option on your order.
Multiple double blind studies have shown that Florastor (Saccharomyces boulardii lyo) helps with:
- Diarrhea you get while taking antibiotics, called Antibiotic-Associated Diarrhea
- Acute/chronic diarrhea
- Traveler's diarrhea
- Clostridium difficile (C.diff) associated diarrhea
- Bloating and gas. Taking a probiotic like Florastor, can often help reduce the bloating and gas caused by the pathogenic bacteria in your bowels or gut.
Studies have shown Florastor may be effective against parasites, Candida albicans, Cholera, Salmonella, C. difficile, IBS, IBD, and Crohn's disease.
Extensively researched and clinically tested, the active ingredient in Florastor has been successfully
used for over 50 years in Europe. It is now being offered in the United States by Biocodex, a leader in the pharmaceutical industry.
The active ingredient in Florastor:
- Saccharomyces boulardii lyo, acts as a temporary flora to protect your intestinal tract and keep your intestines functioning well. Florastor is all-natural and works with your body to re-establish the micro-flora, thereby maintaining a digestive balance.
The inactive ingredients in Florastor:
- Magnesium Stearate - Filler powder
- Lactose - Excipient
- Hydroxy-propyl-methyl cellulose - Bulk Agent
- Titanium dioxide - nonreactive mineral used to maintain white color.
Informational brochure - You will need Adobe Acrobat reader to view.
File will take about 6 minutes to download on a dial-up connection.
Our newsletter, Vitamin Views, is full of information about health and healthy living. Our recent
issue discusses managing "good" and "bad" bacterium in our systems: Probiotics: Are they Real?
From our Florastor Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Who should take Florastor?
A: If you know that your digestive tract is sensitive to changes in diet or stress, you might consider trying Florastor, regardless of your age.
Florastor helps maintain the balance of intestinal flora, and helps keep your intestinal tract on track.
Note: The statements on this web site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Florastor 250mg foil - 20 caps|
|Florastor 250mg - 500 capsulesOrders for 10 or more bottles of Florastor 250mg (Extra Strength) are specially priced at $37.50 per bottle with free shipping.|
|Florastor 250mg box of 10 capsules|
Free shipping available with 5 or more packs.
|Florastor Kids 250mg - 10 sachets|
Florastor Kids, in tutti-fruitti flavor, is a "great tasting new formulation designed for kids that promotes and maintains intestinal health" according to Biocodex. Florastor Kids can be mixed with juice, water or soft foods like applesauce or yogurt.
Florastor Kids does not qualify for our Florastor Mail special. Flat rate mail shipping for Florastor Kids is $4.00. Choose "Florastor Kids Mail" as your shipping option. Shipping will be free if added to a regular Florastor order.